1. Responsible Body
The responsible body, according to the German Data Protection Law, is
Laverana GmbH & Co. KG
Personally Liable Shareholder/Company
1. Claudia Haase
2. Haase Verwaltungs GmbH Wennigsen, Court of Registration: Hanover HRB 202460
Management: Thomas Haase
Registered Address of the Company
Am Weingarten 4
VAT ID No.: DE 266832075
Commercial Register: HRA 201478 (Hanover Court of Registration)
Tel.: + 49 511-54549-700
Fax: + 49 51039391-7984
Home Page: www.lavera.de
Laverana GmbH & Co. KG feels obliged to protect the individual rights of everyone whose personal data is processed by us. Your personal data (e.g. form of address, name, address, e-mail address) will be processed by us solely in accordance with the provisions of the German data protection law.
The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use made of person-specific data. This data-protection statement relates solely to our website pages. If you have been forwarded to our sites via links on other sites, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
3. Information and Cookies
(2) You can prevent the storing of cookies by selecting "Block Cookies” in your browser settings. This can, however, give rise to limitations in the functioning of our offers.
4. Data Security
We take current technical measures to guarantee data security, and particularly to protect your personal data against risks during data transfers, as well as against knowledge acquisition by third parties. These measures are correspondingly adapted to the respective current state of technology.
5. Use of Google Analytics
(1) We make use of Google Analytics, a web-analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and permit an analysis to be made of your use of the website. The information created by the cookies on your use of this website is transmitted, as a rule, to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this website we make use of IP anonymisation, i.e. within the member countries of the European Union or in other contracting states that were party to the agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address is shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. At the order of the operator of this website Google makes use of this information to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports on the website activities and to provide further website-utilisation and Internet-related services vis-à-vis the operator of the website.
(2) You can also prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google, as well as its processing by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?h|=en&hl=en
6. Google Maps
(1) We use technology provided by the ad server Adform in order to collect and save data in an anonoymous format for marketing and optimisation purposes. Cookies may also be used for this purpose.
8. Use of the Press Portal
To register for the press portal please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your enquiry immediately and will provide you with the log-in data. If you already have log-in data please log in under www.lavera.de/en/press-area/login/. You can delete the registration at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
9. Use of Social-Media Plug-Ins
(1) On our website we make use of social-media plug-ins of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Mo, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plug-ins are marked by a Facebook logo, or by the addition of ""Facebook Social Plugin".
If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser creates a direct link to the servers of Facebook. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and is integrated in the page. Due to this integration Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page in our web presentation, even if you have no Facebook profile or are not logged-in to Facebook at the time. This information (including your IP address) is transferred by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and is stored there.
If you are logged-in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plug-in, for example if you click the "Like” button or make a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and is stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and shown to your Facebook friends.
For the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and further processing and utilisation of the data by Facebook and your rights in this connection and the setting options for privacy protection, please refer to the data-protection information provided by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data gathered on you via our web presentation directly to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before your visit to our website.
(2) On our website, moreover, we use the social-media plug-in from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram plug-ins and what they look like can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser creates a direct link to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and is integrated in the page. Due to this integration Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page in our web presentation, even if you have no Instagram profile or are not logged-in to Instagram at the time. This information (including your IP address) is transferred by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and is stored there.
If you are logged-in to Instagram, Instagram can assign the visit to our website directly to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-in, for example if you click the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and is stored there. Furthermore, the information is published in your Instagram account and is shown to your contacts.
For the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and further processing and utilisation of the data by Instagram and your rights in this connection and the setting options for privacy protection, please refer to the data-protection information provided by Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
If you don't want Instagram to assign the data gathered on you via our web presentation directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
(5) We also use plug-ins from YouTube. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our website pages furnished with a YouTube plug-in, a connection to the servers of YouTube will be made. The YouTube server is thereby informed about which pages you have visited. If you are currently logged-in to your YouTube account you thereby enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
You can find further information on the handling of user data in the YouTube data-protection statement under: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/